Following on from the success and enthusiasm for the inaugural Oliver v5 User Conference held in Brisbane in May 2018, Softlink is excited to host the 2019 Oliver v5 User Conference in Sydney.
Registrations are now closed for this event. We’re looking forward to seeing more than 250 Oliver v5 users there!
Program highlights include:
- Primary and Secondary/K-12 school streams featuring innovative practice and educational ideas from Oliver v5 users. Read more about the presenters.
- Keynote speaker, Dianne McKenzie, Director and Educator at School Librarian Connection. Dianne will be delivering a keynote presentation: Diversity in Libraries: Connecting Students to the World as well as a presentation to the K-12 stream on making use of reports in Oliver v5 for Evidence Based Practice. Read more about Dianne’s presentation.
- Softlink Development Team presentation: Product Vision and Development.
- Networking opportunities during and after the conference, with a 1 hour after-program drinks and canapés event included.
- Softlink Education Training Manager Russell McGrath and Softlink Education Support Manager Rob Gibson (and other Softlink staff) available throughout the day to provide one-on-one guidance and responses to any question you have.
- Small trade area where you can speak with conference partners Britannica Digital Learning, ClickView, Renaissance Learning, JCS Online Resources and Infobase.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the conference, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Conference Partners