2019 Oliver v5 User Conference
Following on from the success and enthusiasm for the inaugural Oliver v5 User Conference held in Brisbane in May 2018, Softlink is excited to invite Oliver v5 users from throughout Asia Pacific to join us at the 2019 Conference being held in Sydney.
Program highlights include:
- Primary and Secondary/K-12 school streams featuring innovative practice and educational ideas from Oliver v5 users. Read more about the presenters in this blog.
- Keynote speaker, Dianne McKenzie, Director and Educator at School Librarian Connection. Dianne will be delivering a keynote presentation: Diversity in Libraries: Connecting Students to the World as well as a presentation to the K-12 stream on making use of reports in Oliver v5 for Evidence Based Practice.
- Softlink Development Team presentation: Product Vision and Development.
- Networking opportunities during and after the conference, with a 1 hour after-program drinks and canapés event included.
- Softlink Education Training Manager Russell McGrath and Softlink Education Support Manager Rob Gibson (and other Softlink staff) available throughout the day to provide one-on-one guidance and responses to any question you have.
- Small trade area where you can speak with conference partners Britannica Digital Learning, ClickView and Renaissance Learning.
Download the program here.
Venue and booking details:
- Friday 17th May, 2019
- 9:00am – 5:00pm (registration from 8:00am)
- Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour in Sydney
The cost to attend the Conference is $200 + GST and includes:
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Full day of Professional Development
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
- After conference drinks and canapés
- Conference bag
- Professional development certificate
Oliver v5 users throughout the Southern Hemisphere (and globe, if you can make it!) are encouraged to attend. The Oliver v5 User Conference provides a great opportunity to network, collaborate, and learn with and from other school library professionals and Oliver v5 users.
We hope you will be able to join us. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the conference, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you to our Conference Partners