OverDrive eBooks and Audiobooks support student achievement
(Primary, Secondary and K-12)
The #1 eBook service for libraries is now #1 for schools
Engage students of every reading level with a digital lending library from OverDrive and Softlink. We put the right digital resources in the hands of educators and students to support curriculum and instruction goals, best practices, and student achievement. We’ll help you promote the service to your students and give you powerful tools to measure your success.
With OverDrive your school can create a collection, with development tools that allow you to customise your collection, based on your student needs and preferences.
- More than 300,000 eBooks, audiobooks, music and videos available for Australia across a full range of subjects and 2,500 publishers
- Customisable interface that integrates with Softlink Oliver and other major school library management solutions
- Platform enables eBook lending by your entire school community, that is, students, staff and parents
- Browser-based reading – making access from digital devices easier through your internet browser without the need to download any applications
- Ability to select eBooks according to ATOS level, Lexile measure and student interest level
- Free eBook trial available
- SCIS catalogue records available
The Most Compatible Service
With apps for every major device, Kindle® compatibility and OverDrive Read™, we support reading on more devices than anyone in the industry
Top content to support student achievement
Support student achievement with more than 350,000 eBook, audiobook, music and video titles to help you meet your curriculum and instruction goals.
We’re committed to your success. These resources and tools will help you get the support you need, promote your digital library in your community, save time on collection development and more.
When your students are happy, we’re happy. We’ve created these resources to help them get the most from your digital library service, from choosing a device to managing wish lists and finding their next great read.